Valuable Reader Friends,
Today grades the 6 1/2 season anniversary of Coupon Nerd blog. Back when My spouse and i clicked that "Create Blog" button I anticipated having about 5 or 15 readers as I experienced created the site for my family and friends to follow so My spouse and i could quit slamming their email inboxes with "check out this hot deal/coupon/freebie that I found! inch Flash forward six and half years and here I am with over 200, 000 readers. We are in shock. My spouse and i is in awe. And my heart is filled with appreciation.
So it is no surprise that this, my 20, 859th post, is the hardest one I've ever endured to write. Because when We click that "Publish" button, that is it. Intended for it is with great heart that I must give you all that after much soul searching I actually have decided that it can be time to say "Farewell" to Coupon Geek.
"Why??!! inches
I know. Even My spouse and i is surprised as We are typing this. Yet the truth is, We are not the tumblr I once was and there are sooo many better "deal bloggers" than myself. My heart is definitely in writing and not in so many time-sensitive posts. When I first started blogging, I distributed many ways to have a frugal lifestyle and i also miss those posts. Even though I have tried to balance the deals and the writing, I feel like We are in a frequent challenge to get back to the way things were rather than moving forward. There is simply not enough several hours in the afternoon for one person to keep up with it all.
Thus instead, I am starting over. I'm gonna let all those other amazing deal bloggers help you find the "hurry and grab this fast" discounts while I share many ways to change your life to save money long-term and find pleasure in today. Because by so doing, I truly want every single one of my readers to be happy.
I am very happy to any or all the bloggers who have allowed me to over the years. And I am incredibly thankful for every single time someone has linked up to my site or sent a new reader my way. And over time, a few of these people, such as Zack, Alli, Jenn, Keri Lyn, Lori and Sean, have become a few of my great friends. Those are the people that contain kept myself going all these years, offered great blogging advice and lifted my state of mind when I needed to laugh. Also to them, I actually give my utmost appreciation!
But my biggest bless you goes to every. solitary. one. of my audience friends. For it is that you simply who have encouraged me to keep finding those discounts, coupons, freebies and circumstances to post for so a long time. And for that, My spouse and i thanks from the lower part of my heart!
Beautiful Gazelles
While it is not easy to say Farewell to Coupon Geek, I are hoping that I will not have to say the same to all or any of you. I'm hoping that you will continue to give me an opportunity over at my site Glowing Gazelles. I won't be placing there daily but I am sharing several new things weekly. You can follow me through newsletter, REALLY SIMPLY SYNDICATION or Facebook.
And now, before I go, I actually leave you with one last thought. At the end of the day, ensure that aside from seeking out ways to save money that you also look for ways to ensure your happiness-never let dread wait in the way of anything that can make you smile. And I hope that in some manner I have helped you through the years!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire